The primary mission of the Graduate School Genetics and Epigenetics New Education (Ecole Universitaire de Recherche Génétique et Epigénétique Nouvelle Ecole -EUR GENE) is to train its students in future challenges in genetics and epigenetics.
It is organized around four operational objectives, the A-T-C-G program:
Attract the best European and international talents in Paris
- Create coherent training programs combining theoretical and experimental components
- Encourage innovative teaching methods
- Improve student mentoring
- Improve the communication skills of our students
- Provide training to the world of work of all our graduates