Conditions to apply directly for the 2nd year of our master program (M2):
For students in science:
→ having obtained or being in the process of validating a Master 1 in Science with a strong training in Genetics.
For students and graduates in medicine or pharmacy:
→ having an M1 in health (M1 santé) with a strong training in Genetics (PIR Genetics for instance). A laboratory internship is strongly recommended. Two recommendation letters from internship supervisors or professors are recommended.
→ WHEN & HOW TO APPLY
Depending on whether you are a European student or international student, the application process may be different.
Pease check below how to apply according to your situation:
- I am a European student or a student already enrolled in an undergraduate program in France
European students or students already enrolled in an undergraduate program taught in French must submit their application via the Ecandidat Application
Genetics (Faculté des Sciences) > Master section
Applications will open from April 3rd, 2024 to May 31th, 2024.
Applications submitted after May 31th, 2024 will not be examined.
- I am a foreign student with interest in applying:
- FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS : https://www.campusfrance.org/en/application-higher-education-france
- NON-EUROPEAN STUDENTS RESIDING IN A COUNTRY INCLUDED IN THE “ETUDES EN FRANCE” PROCEDURE Check the list on the Campus France website: https://www.campusfrance.org/en/procedure-studying-in-France
- NON-EUROPEAN STUDENTS BUT RESIDING IN A EU COUNTRYhttps://www.campusfrance.org/en/enrolment-student-residing-Europe
Applications will open from now and until 15th December 2024.
NB : As visa matters tend to take a lot of time, we recommend that you apply as early as possible.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS MUST MAKE SURE THEY OBTAIN ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO COME LIVE AND STUDY IN FRANCE (visa, permis de séjour…)
More informations : https://u-paris.fr/en/admissions/
À lire aussi
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.