Invitations: teacher-researchers from international partner institutions
Funding of teacher mobility for the internationalization of EUR G.E.N.E. As part of its Attract mission, the Ecole Universitaire Genétique et Epigenetics Nouvelle Ecole (EUR GENE) offers every year funding for the invitation of two colleagues from foreign partner institutions for the implementation of teaching modules in M2 of Genetics or a research project.
DESCRIPTION OF FUNDING
- Support for travel and accommodation in Paris for the visiting teacher-researcher, up to a€ 5,000 limit of
- To be a teacher-researcher at a foreign partner institution of the EUR G.E.N.E.
- To not have yet benefited from this funding program in the same academic year
- To have submitted a complete application form during the opening period of calls for projects
- An invitation letter from a teacher-researcher or a member of the Board of Governors should be included in the application form
Two calls for projects per year: one planned during the month of November, one during the month of May
Application deadlines: December and June
To file your application, fill out the file in computer version, assemble it in a single pdf document including all the additional documents requested, which you will send to the following address: email@example.com