International doctoral mobility
As part of its Training mission, the Ecole Universitaire Genétique et Epigénétique Nouvelle Ecole (EUR G.E.N.E.) offers 10 international mobility funding each year to PhD students.
- Funding of up to € 2,000 for international mobility in a EUR G.E.N.E. partner laboratory, including support for round-trip travel and accommodation on site.
- Funding will be a reimbursment after the mobility, upon reception of invoices and proof of mobility
- To be enrolled in a doctoral school of the EUR G.E.N.E.
- To be in the 2nd or 3rd year of a doctorate in a laboratory of the EUR G.E.N.E. (Exceptional exemptions for first-year doctoral students may be examined on a case-by-case basis on justification of the indispensability of mobility in the first year)
- Have planned mobility in a European partner laboratory (excluding France)
- Have submitted a complete application form during the opening period of calls for projects
- Two calls for projects per year
- Closing of the submission of candidatures: November and May
To apply to the fellowship, fill in English or in French the form on the application platform: THE LINK WILL BE PUBLISHED WHEN THE PROGRAM OPENS
To access the platform, you will first be asked to give your name and email. You will then receive a message containing the link to your application session. This link will allow you to resume filling the application anytime you need to come back an finish it later.
Please note that once you have submitted the form, you will not have access anymore.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org