EUR GENE governance
The management, strategy and finnacial issues of the Graduate School Genetics and Epigenetics New Education (Ecole Universitaire de Recherche Génétique et Epigénétique Nouvelle Ecole - EUR GENE) are coordinated by the Teaching Committee, the Research Committee and the Project Manager.
They work closely with the International Scientific Committee to establish best practices and standards comparable to the best institutions in Europe and North America.
The Institutional Committee comprising all the committees and representatives of each member of the EUR GENE meets once a year.
- Teachers and reserchers from the Master's of Genetics of Université de Paris
- Université de Paris researchers and doctoral schools representatives
- Project Manager: M. Bouvier d'Yvoire
INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE
- 4 international researchers
PROGRAMME D'INVESTISSEMENT D'AVENIR representativeS
- Who Am I? LabEx representative:
- GReX LabEx representative:
- IUH Imagine representative:
DOCTORAL SCHOOLS REPRESENTATIVES