EUR G.E.N.E.'s first Winter School
The EUR G.E.N.E. presents its very first Winter School !
- 16 to 20 hours of scientific lectures by international experts in the field
- 4 to 6 hours of soft skills development workshops (oral communication, writing...)
- 4 to 6 hours of leisure sport activities
- Yad Ghavi-Helm, Institut de Génomique Fonctionnelle de Lyon (IGFL), France
- Rafael Galupa, EMBL Heidelberg, Germany
- Moussa Benhamed, Institute of Plant Science Paris-Saclay IPS2 and Université de Paris, France
- Emmanuelle Fabre, Institut de Recherche Saint Louis (IRSL), Paris
- Jean-Charles Cadoret, IJM, Paris
Special rates for EUR G.E.N.E. students and EUR G.E.N.E. partners: all lectures/workshops, accomodation and restauration costs paid by the EUR G.E.N.E., only the transportation costs to and from the Winter School must be paid by participants/labs.
Other participants : accomodation, restauration and travel costs to be paid by the participants.
As the number of participants is limited, applicants will be selected on their motivation and the adequation of the winter shcool with their scientific project. Application deadline : February 23, 2020
Access the application form through the following link: https://eur-gene.app.univ-paris-diderot.fr/183252?lang=fr
You will be asked to fill your first name (Prénom) Name (Nom) and email address (courriel). You will then receive a personal link to the platform, allowing you to save your answers if you need to come back to the form later.
In Normandie, 25 minutes walk from the sea, the Centre Sportif de Normandie in Houlgate, Calvados, is a trainig site for many national sports teams. http://www.sport-normandie.fr/
Detailed program coming soon.